- Choose your publishing package and marketing plans.
- Sign the non-exclusive contract.
- Prepare and submit your manuscript.
- Control your book cover and interior design.
- See your book live.
- Start earning royalties.
Lettra Press authors will receive 100% Royalty (net proceeds) for every book sale. Once your book is published, it will be listed in the Books in Print® database and will be available for order on online retailers such as Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Books-A-Million, and over 38 thousand online retailers.
Fully customized, high-quality design with a full-color cover, gray-scale or full-colored interior, and perfect binding.
- Your manuscript – Submit your manuscript as a single digital file in a Microsoft Word (.doc) format — please get in touch with your Publishing Consultant if your manuscript is saved in another format.
- Images/Illustrations – You may submit your images as digital files along with your manuscript. Images will be converted to grayscale if you publish a black-and-white book. For full-color books, images will appear in CMYK color mode.
- The book summary and author’s biography – Supply a digital file with the text for your book summary and the author’s biography to appear on the back cover of your book.
- Forms – Read and complete the Agreement and Submission Forms and affix your signature.
Our professional in-house editor can help the readability and quality of your book. Know more about our Editorial Service.
Line Editing – $0.02/word
An editor will check the manuscript for complicated errors in spelling, grammar, and punctuation. The editor will also address syntax and word choice and make recommendations for improving the overall readability of the work.
Content Editing – $0.03/word
A content editor will perform a more detailed line edit to check the grammar, spelling, punctuation, syntax, and word-choice errors. The editor will also focus on the consistency and accuracy of content.
- For fiction titles, the editor will check for the consistency of plot details, characters, and settings.
- For nonfiction titles, the editor will focus on maintaining consistency of information and ideas.
Developmental Editing – $0.04/word
The editor will check the manuscript for errors in grammar, spelling, and punctuation. Then, evaluates the manuscript at the paragraph, chapter, and book levels and identifies big-picture areas that need work.
- For fiction works, the editor will analyze the readership and genre to determine whether the content is appropriate. Then, the plot, pace, characterization, and dialogue will be closely examined.
- For nonfiction titles, the editor will analyze the possible uses of the work to determine that the content is complete and appropriate, concepts are developed adequately, and the material is well-organized. The editor will make sure that all lists, graphs, and illustrations are used effectively throughout the book.
Generally, it can up to 3-4 weeks to complete the editing of your work. However, depending on our work queue and the complexity of your work, it may take up to 4-6 weeks.
Work with our professional illustrator and bring your characters to visual with our professional Illustration Service. Our Illustration Service has a fixed price of $149/item.
You can look at the pictures below for your reference.
Publish now! Talk to a consultant. Call 1-307-200-3414 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.